Instead of hunting through classified ads and waiting for payments, focus on writing and expanding your skills.
Textbroker's sales and marketing team recruits clients every day, and our clients range from small firms to multi-national companies. This means thousands of new content writing opportunities for you - no more searching for the next client!
Forget chasing down clients for payment. Textbroker's clients pre-fund their orders, ensuring that money is there before you even begin to write. When the client accepts your submitted text, your payment is credited immediately to your Textbroker account. When you've earned $10 or more, you can request a payoff. We transfer to PayPal weekly, and we cover the PayPal fees.
We're vested in your success. Our feedback, resources and author forum help you refine your skills, stay on top of writing trends, and learn about the growing world of content marketing and online copywriting.
Write as much or as little as would like to on your own time. You're your own boss! There is no limit to how much you can earn, so get started today!
OpenOrders are available to authors of all quality levels.
- Paid by the word up to the maximum words ordered.
- Earnings per word are dependent on quality level.
- You can accept one OpenOrder at a time.
ExpertOrders are a new way for clients to get insightful, specialized content.
- Additional application necessary
- Proven knowledge or experience required
- Vetted by Textbroker editors
- Currently only open to financial topics
- DirectOrders are just for you.
- You set your earnings per word regardless of your quality level.
- You can set different prices for each client.
- You can change your prices at any time.
- A complete author profile can help attract DirectOrders.
- Your minimum earnings are 1.56 cents per word. The client sees your earnings plus Textbroker's commission.
- TeamOrders are available to any author on the team on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Private teams are invitation-only teams
- Casting calls are open to all authors.
- You may be required to agree to terms or conditions or submit an application to join a team.
- The client sets the earnings per word for the team.
- Minimum earnings are 1.56 cents per word.