Content Year 2016: In Retrospect
From Content Shock to Influencer Marketing, the World of Content Marketing and SEO has been shaken and stirred by several major themes in 2016. We collected the most interesting articles from experts and the Textbroker editorial team to present our selection from the Textbroker Blog.
From Content Shock to Influencer Marketing, straight through to Storytelling: the World of Content Marketing and SEO has been shaken and stirred by these and other major themes in 2016. New trends have been discovered and a wealth of insider tips have been shared.
Rounding off this year, we’d like to provide you with the best insights and tips on Topic Selection, Content Planning and Content Creation. We collected the most interesting articles from experts and the Textbroker editorial team to present our selection from the Textbroker Blog 2016.
Read in our Whitepaper:
- Topic Selection in Content Marketing: 3 Ways to Generate New Ideas
- Why Snapchat Now Belongs on Your Content Radar
- 10 Tools for Visual Content that Remains in the Memory
- The 5 Steps to a Successful Content Strategy
- Ordering content? What other companies are doing
- Why it's worth investing in optimized product content
- How to avoid the 6 biggest mistakes in landing page copywriting
- 5 Steps to Perfect Copywriting: The Textbroker Cheat Sheet
- Emotional Personas for Successful Content Marketing
- How to Develop and Create Evergreen Content
We wish you an interesting read, happy holidays and all the best for an exciting content year 2017!
Join our over 53,000 customers world-wide
and use Textbroker for your Content Marketing.
Register now for free