- A DirectOrder is received by you exclusively.
- You set your price per word regardless of your quality rating.
- Your minimum earnings are 1.78 cents per word (plus 35% commission for Textbroker).
- There is no maximum earnings rate.
- The client sets the price per word, with a minimum price of 1.56 cents.
- You can join as many Teams as you like.
- You may receive invitations to private Teams.
- You can claim one TeamOrder at a time in addition to one OpenOrder.
ExpertOrders require specialized subject knowledge and are compensated correspondingly. ExpertOrders pay 20 cents per word. Choose from a list of Teams that are accepting applications. Authors eligible to write Team Orders must provide industry-specific qualifications to Textbroker prior to being accepted.
You are paid for your articles immediately upon their acceptance by the client. The funds are transferred to your Textbroker account. You can request a payoff to your PayPal account once a week, as long as your Textbroker balance is greater than $10. Payoff requests made by 11:59 PM PST Thursday will be paid by the end of the day Friday. There are no fees for being an author with Textbroker. We take on the transaction fee that PayPal charges.
Please note that as an independent contractor you are responsible for any and all income taxes required on freelance income. Textbroker does not withhold income tax from your earnings.