Communicate and motivate freelance authors regarding content needs of managed clients. Assist in creation of professional communications and publications on behalf of account management department and for other departments. Provide support to freelance authors as they complete content projects for the service. Provide support to author services and account management teams as they manage content projects and website administration.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Active reading comprehension and following instructions.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Visual Media/Design/Layout Skills are a plus.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to pass Textbroker editorial test.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with individuals at all levels of employment in the office and other locations.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high-change, growing business environment.
Location: Las Vegas
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Position Type: Part-time/Full-time