Creating A Content Marketing Strategy
View slides to accompany audio:
As vital cog to online marketing success, content marketing has seen a boom in recent years. Several trend studies have shown that up to 60% of marketers plan to increase their content marketing budget this year. But, as businesses increase their content budgets, we are beginning to see a lot of noise. It’s becoming more difficult to break through the static and reach potential customers.
Breaking through the noise is hard work. In this webinar, VP of Global Marketing at Textbroker, Jennifer Beaupre, will guide attendees through the steps they need to take to build a content marketing strategy that resonates with potential customers. The webinar will cover how to build customer personas, identify what content to develop, and how to expand the reach of your content.
What you will learn
- This intermediate-to-advanced webinar will teach attendees:
- The latest trends in content marketing
- How to break through the noise and let your message be heard
- Why your content should match buyer personas
- What content resonates with potential customers
- How to expand the reach of your content beyond your own network